A you a thriving and talented teacher? Check out our current jobs...
Razzamataz Theatre Schools Cambridge is recruiting!
Role: Drama Teacher Vacancy
Razzamataz provides training in dance, drama and singing in both musical theatre and commercial styles. We develop a child’s confidence whilst they learn new skills, make new friends and have fun in a safe and secure environment.
We are on the lookout for an inspiring, hard-working individual with a passion for delivering high quality performing arts tuition to join our team to teach Drama to students aged 6-18.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who are keen to develop their skills, gain experience with a reputable national company and enhance their CV.
When? Every Saturday during term time
Where? Impington Village College
- Experience teaching and/or working with children and young people
- A caring nature, an affinity with children and a mature and responsible attitude
- A passion for teaching performing arts to children aged 6-18 years
- Aptitude for creating and coordinating fresh, innovative material for termly presentations.
- Reliable, punctual, organised, able to use own initiative and committed team player
- A passion for good customer service
- Able to have fun!
- Weekly lesson planning
- Delivering awesome classes and coordinating drama pieces for shows and presentations and putting together scripts and working scripts for our annual showcase
- Attending team meetings and contributing ideas for the forthcoming term
Razzamataz Theatre Schools are committed to safeguarding children and young people. All lost holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check (DBS).
Job type: Part Time – Saturday’s during term time with occasional hours outside of contracted hours.
Salary: Competitive rates dependent on qualifications and experience.
To apply: Email [email protected] for further information